2011年1月7日星期五

Manchester city officials announced scored zhe secco 27 million pound signings four and a half years


Beijing time January 8, the premiership club at Manchester city officials announced, the team is from wolfsburg signed a 24-year-old bosnia-herzegovina striker zhe families, this name at Manchester city striker will at least efficient stayed until June 2015. Manchester city official revealed no transfer in more detail, but according to the British media discloses, zhe secco fee reached 27 million pounds.
Chaussures Sports
24 years old, zhe section, is Europe hot center, since last summer, he almost all big club in Europe and spread, while but because of its high prestige, can open the team that transfer fee is not much, Manchester city is one of them. After long negotiation, mancini succeeded eventually got zhe families, therefore they to Wolf fort paid as much as 27 million pounds for an undisclosed fee.
women adidas

In Manchester, zhe secco will wear the symbol core number 10 shirt, and his premiership first show is expected on January 15, complete with wolves in the game. Wish the transfer of zhe families appear very happy, he said: "it was a long wait, since last summer, I began to and Manchester city contact, but wolfsburg were not willing to sell, until today, I finally get their way."

Previously, and zhe secco linked team including real Madrid, Juventus, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and AC milan striker numerous giants, bosnia herself said: "I know there are many newspaper speculation, but my mind is always clear, I know what you want, I am glad to join Manchester city such as an ambitious club, they in this season played very well, and I have watched it on television their game, I thought I can help the club."

Zhe secco why do you choose to Manchester city? Many people think that is driven, according to the British media discloses, bosnia tower at Manchester city god can get 100,000 pounds week, zhe secco oneself explained: "everyone spoke of Manchester city's eyes only money. But I don't think so, mancini said to me, 'this is the most suitable for your club,' Manchester city's goal is to be the NO. 1 premiership, it is to my liking, I expect and carlos tevez, kolo toure become partner, I also hope and BoATeng, kompany, they will be teammates again in the coming days to help me."
Air Shoes

Worth to 27 million pounds of zhe secco on earth than adebayor, and if Santa cruz these striker strong? Whether fans or media are waiting for him to speak, take performance bosnian god tower said: "I don't want to talk about my ability, generally speaking, this need someone to judge. I know I can be doing something, I will not fear any challenge."

Zhe secco also Manchester city during the winter market of initial reinforcements, the arrival of the bosnian god tower will speed up the Santa cruz and adebayor transfer center with lazio, Paraguay, Manchester city in negotiations bottom line is 600 million pounds. Adebayor suitors is not in small, but mancini weighing up whether in winter freeing Togo warcraft, of course, a proper offer is a must.

没有评论:

发表评论