2011年4月20日星期三

Women's Tour revival in Japan and Thailand will soon be three master battle


"Rolling in the Yangtze River eastward, spray depleted hero." "Three Kingdoms" the opening words used in this week's CLPGA Yangzhou Women's Challenge is very appropriate, because the Chinese players Shanglin Yan, Thailand up to the girl Pacha Raju (Air Shoes ), and Japanese beauty Zhongshan Chennai (Mina Nakayama) is considered the biggest favorites to win the east of Yangzhou. April 22 to 24, they will compete this season in the Yangtze River, in the second Tour title of Chinese women. Anhui players Shanglin Yan Ji has joined the Shanghai team now, last year she was "brilliant in Kosovo," the Chinese occupation / pro-am round to win his second championship, and eventually became the Chinese women's tour in 2010 annual bonus king. When considering that her mother after the first year, Puma Cat  this result is quite remarkable. Shanglin Yan admitted the second half of last year, she has been enjoying his life as his daughter grew up, and her husband Ren Yi is also very affectionate, more importantly, she did not have any pressure, do not teach the ball, they do not play to accompany guests . "I have a good coach (tube Qing Jun), I have a good sponsor (Pro-Simon), my family and career is very coordinated, you can do what I want to do. I think this is the state of my best . I want to win, but not like that done. "Shanglin Yan said," I think since the comeback, I have every day, I'm debugging very well. you think I am very grateful to this week's favorites But I believe everyone the opportunity this week, because all are pros. "Shang Linyan reluctant to which a particular person as their opponents, she is more concerned about the conquest of the East the course of Yangzhou. She said that in the Yangtze River, a length of 6,399 yards, par 72 golf course is as easy as it looks. "I think this course is not easy, first of all, I practice two days the wind is great, and secondly, apart from a few holes,Chaussures Sports the many holes have water on both sides." Shanglin Yan said, "I believe that lay This course, the first impact point must be accurate, because the court roll badly, an inattentive will be rolled into the hazard. and then the greens are very tricky here, they are large, undulating also great, not so a good deal. "Yangzhou Oriental greens for many players were given the highest praise. Shanghai, players said, it is definitely better than the greens Anting Sheshan and less. The players are in Beijing to say it can compare favorably with the Pine Valley greens. "I started thinking that a new stadium east of Yangzhou, the state court will not be so good." Beijing Ren Zheng player said, "I really did not think the greens here, so good, so smooth, so smooth. Honesty, In addition to the landscape also need to handle it, but this course is really very great. coupled with the edge of the Yangtze River swing, I think it really cool. "Ren zheng players 30 years old and 16-year-old girl Feng Simin, like Shanghai in CLPGA Women's Classic tied for eighth, is the champion and runner-up Tin Hung Ye Liying perform to the best of the continent beyond the membership player. They, together with the Shang Linyan shoulder will remain in China CLPGA champion the task. But international players, as usual, to the Chinese launched a strong offensive players. One of the most notable players, including Pacha Raju reached. Last year, the Thai artillery players in Shanghai and Beijing won the women's two stations in the Tour. "Beginning of the Shanghai Women's Classic, the weather is too cold for the Thai player, and last year's racing conditions are completely different. I am not suited." Tied for the 17th Shanghai Oriental name of Pacha Raju said, "This week of good weather, the temperature is appropriate, I feel the chance is much greater. I'm very confident. But I will not be against a player, I think the important thing is to lay their own ball. Yangzhou Oriental is not a easy to pitch. windy here. I found a few par fives in the case of wind and very long, especially the 12th hole, fight finally. "this week, another concern is the Zhongshan Chennai player. In the Shanghai Women's Classic, when she entered the final round is still in the lead, but unfortunately the final round of play was not so good, but in the end she tied for 12th, won the women's success in the Tour qualifying year . Total prize money of $ 50,000 in Yangzhou Women Challenge April 22 to 25 held in Yangzhou, east golf course, online video during the event will be broadcast live

没有评论:

发表评论